View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 07:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hi-Ho Busby - I very appreciate the quality of the spirit of your 'search' and 'sharing' of info related thereto.

In response to the 'fable' of what 'foible' of the fella who was given three 'wishes' by a genie, I remember as a kid thinking I would only 'need' (want?) one wish to be 'granted': and that wish would be "I wish that whatever I wish (whenever!) would 'come true'."

In the same 'wisdom' flow, relating to the 'limitation' implicit in your believing "No matter what we find after searching we'll always find that which confirms what we know.", I recommend 'wishing' and believing that you (anyone!) can (and will!) find, and not only find but also grow to be able to functionally implement said 'knowledge', what you may as yet not know! (As you will undoubtedly appreciate, such admission of personally not ([not U]fully[/u] that is) 'knowing' and so being 'open' to further, previously unimagined, 'revelations' requires that one humbly tolerate a certain degree of mental 'uncertainty' and (derivative) feeling of emotional 'insecurity'

In the typically 'dense' language of my treatise (the above para states it more simply), I said articulat it this way: "One’s psychospiritual process being so multi-factor determined and fluidly moment-to-moment variable as to only be approximately known, felt and related to (by way of ‘normal’ consciousness and cognition, that is), and what one thinks and feels in relation and response to any given stimulus at any given point pretty much just being a function of one’s history prior to one’s arrival at such point in any case, I more than anything else recommend that you (anyone!) primarily rely on the results of your earnestly praying, that is, of your intentionally desiring and attitudinally expecting, to be shown (by capital ‘M’ Mind) whatever, if anything, you may (presently) not be 'seeing' which it might be better for you to 'see' (‘better’ in terms of leading you in a ‘greater’ Love and Joy Life‑Flow direction), and that you also be sparked and spurred (by capital ‘S’ Spirit) to ‘do’ whatever would be best in that case (‘best’ by virtue of your consequently becoming as Love and Joy Flow-augmenting as you can possibly be in such vein)."

I think that this is the way in which the advice, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you,” (Matthew 7:7) may be put to the most ‘profitable’ (for you and everyone else!) use.

davidsun, hello.
You yourself used the word 'dense' to describe your argument(s) here on SF. By the time one has mentally fought through all the possible twists and turns implicit in your message it is very often necessary to start again after getting lost in the maze.
We were talking about the NDE of Rich Kelley and my point was that I can identify myself with his understanding of what he experienced.
My own experiences, call them; mystical, paranormal, spiritual, fifth- dimensional or whatever, are all I have to go on to answer those questions to which I seek an answer. In this case (my case) they suffice. I don't need a Bible or any other collection of descriptive mental pictures to lean on. I'm not being arrogant here, in my old age I can look back and say I have been very lucky - although I still look upon these moments in astonishment as being, well, 'out of this world'.
Obviously I look and always have done for confirmation of what I have been (in a very small way) given to understand. This confirmation has often appeared on the horizon in various dresses but without an intruding bang.
So, I say, that each of us has at least the semblance of a solution when we awaken each morning into a 'new' universe. We, each of us, isn't in the universe, we are the universe.

Each of us adds, in the way we find right, to the universe experiencing itself.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.