View Single Post
Old 23-02-2020, 02:42 PM
Master
Thatman - Sex is ok but 10 times a night, enough get off..... Slayer will have it, after 10 times he'll say give me more lol - oh just a thought is it male or female!!!

Anyway, serious now, I can see this is a real problem for you thatman - just a suggestion I came across a song.... Love is in the air by John Paul Young... If you search for it, its got so many uplifting 'high vibes words' in it - love is mentioned so many times, high vibrational energy for you and your property.

Maybe my suggestion - play it out quite loud as a 'treat' when you want to several times daily 'not too much, as a treat'. There are some words in it 'there when I call out your name' - those being words for your support family/team - you communicating with them, and them with you - power of thought, will power, make it happen 'better connection' with your direct spiritual support team Angels/Guides/HS....

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 23-02-2020 at 07:56 PM.