Thread: Spirit guides
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2020, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Call upon God and ask that an Archangel be with you (usually Michael will be the one.)

For the protection, use the white light, imagine surrounding you, and this will protect you. Fear may arise regardless of protection but you must learn to trust it.
And make sure that you do not have judgemental, fearful, hateful or hurtful thoughts while protected. (it is not a problem, but may cause discomfort. If it appears, know that it is temporary, and that discomfort is an indication that you shall change the thoughts.)
(p.p.s. Anger, hate, jealosity, etc etc are the 'dark' thoughts, and white and black in this case, can not coexists. that's why irritations come.)

No one can harm you. Only your thoughts can harm yourself. If you have harmful thoughts towards others, it is these which may harm you. Deny that you can harm others, and you are invulnerable.
(of course, do not try foolish things.)

See everyone as friend, that is the best protection which you can have in this world. (regardless of what they may or may not think of you).

That advise would be ok in general maybe, but in context of this forum thread being about connecting with one's spiritual guide(s) or angel(s), and the question you replied to about:

"is there a risk that something could deceive you into thinking it’s a guide when really it means you harm? If so, how would you go about protecting yourself?"

I'm not sure that would work very well.

If someone was trying to see/connect with their spiritual guide(s) or angel(s), and an evil soul/entity contacts them instead, being friendly to them would only make them stay around in the hopes they could get to the person when their guard is down.

For myself, my soul can automatically "feel" the energy of an evil malicious soul/entity. I then harden the energy of the exterior of my soul and focus all my attention upon my inner self to make sure the evil soul/entity isn't trying to influence me in any way. Then just ignore it completely. They always quickly move on to find more easy pickings.