View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAllBeings
Last week I woke up one morning feeling really good, feeling love, compassion, joy, bliss in my heart, for about 5 hours I was feeling it, feeling really present and feeling all kinds of things I hadn't felt in years. 3 years ago this kind of thing was happening regularly after having a massive heart awakening but 2 years ago it all stopped so I really noticed it when it happened recently. Its been happening every second morning but is fading in intensity, this morning it was really mild and only lasted about a minute.

I don't know why it started happening out of the blue like this. The day before it started, I visited this spiritual master called Amma who was in my city at the time, she was doing this thing called "darshan" where she hugs you and says a mantra in your ear. I went up and did it, at the time I was really nervous so didn't feel anything. The event went on all night so I stayed up all night there doing volunteer work and went home the next day, after I got some sleep I woke up with the good feelings in my heart. I don't know if its connected or not. If it is then its pretty amazing that just having a brief encounter with a spiritual master like that can cause such a profound shift in consciousness. Does anyone here have experience with this kind of thing?
What a beautiful and inspiring story and thread.

Certain people just have the aura and vibration which can lift your mood and spirit immediately and place you in a positive, motivational and inspirational place.

I felt that when I was very young and met Swami Satyananda.

I also got my Mantra Diksha by Swami Chidananda in 2001, but I didn't feel anything at that time....it was all rather cold and 'ceremonial'.

I felt it oozing out of my Balinese martial arts teacher.
I felt it at Batu Caves whilst observing the 'piercing of the Vel'.
I felt it while dipping in the Ganges at Haridwar once.
I felt it watching Igor Kufayev on Youtube
I felt it during Shiva Ratri once, when somebody spiked my panchamrit with datura.
I felt it while trying on a Barong costume in Ubud while entering Bersakih temple and paying homage to the serpent, Vasuki.

...many times...

You feel like you are walking on clouds for weeks after that lost in bliss.