Thread: Pendulum/ Tarot
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2016, 01:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Biologically, a baby's "parts" do not develop until your close to the second trimester. 10 weeks is a bit too early, probably still an embryo.

In the spiritual community there is debate on when exaclty does the soul enter a body.Does a soul chose a gender? So I am intrigued the cards has not picked up gender energy yet....

Your baby is probably still in negotiations with its soul team signing contracts, trying to get the deals done for preparation, this is a tough lifetime for humans, much to think about!. hehhe

P.S. I keep wanting to call it a "He" when I am typing. Keep us updated.

I'll definitely update as soon as I find out :]

And actually, it's pretty new (like this-year-new), but you can now determine the gender of your baby after 8 or 9 weeks through a blood test.
I just haven't been to a OB yet. I'm setting up an appointment soon, but I need a day off.
But I also read some where that the gender of the baby is determined as soon as a woman conceives, like a set in stone depending on the sperm. Which is why I wanted to use my tarot and pendulum ;]
But I know sometimes my higher self might want to surprise me, lol