View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Experiencer

I got it on ebay, FairyCrystal, from a seller that AstralExplorer suggested when I asked him about it the other day.

I showed the ldg to an intuitive friend of mine today along with a bunch of other neato crystals and she said she couldn't feel anything. She said she couldn't feel energy from any of my stones...that they're all depleted. I was, too. She said that someone has been draining my energy and we figured out who. It's unintentional, but it has been hurting me. Then, when I went to the psychic fair thingie the other day, four earth bound spirits attached to me. I've had this happen before. Remember reading earlier that I smudged my home? All this attachment stuff must be why I wanted to. Anyway, I went home, smudged all the stones I've been using lately and all those on my headboard, took an epsom salt and rosemary bath and am feeling a bit better. I also took some aura strengthening essence and that helped, too.

What I find interesting about the ldg is that when I woke up this morning it was still in my hand. Normally when I sleep I am pretty wild and any stones I'm holding end up on the floor. It does no good to put them in or under my pillow because that gets tossed, too. I'm a regular athlete when I sleep and a couch potato the rest of the time. Ha ha!