View Single Post
Old 19-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Lazuli

This is somewhat unrelated, but I have been guided to Starchild's Earthlog Entry for January 13th shortly after reading this article, and I cannot help but think that the Doomsday Clock is simply an attempt of those in power to keep us from noticing the miracles taking place all around us.

For those few here that are interested, I highly recommend reading the latest post of the astrological blog Collaborate With Fate titled SIGNS, OMENS & PORTENTS - update.

I am a big fan of the The Sabian Symbols Oracle and was intrigued by the symbol I received for the following question:

What is the purpose of the Doomsday Clock? What are they really trying to do?

Quote:

CAPRICORN 2
THREE STAINED-GLASS WINDOWS IN A GOTHIC CHURCH, ONE DAMAGED BY WAR

This pictures the need to stay strong under the barrage of bombardment. One of the three corners of unity, in this case the one of love, is damaged and separated by the aggressive nature of mankind. With the shatter of the 'window', there is often a loss of faith, hope and trust. Acceptance of love can lead to a healing on many levels. As Leonard Cohen says "there is a crack, a crack in everything. That's where the light gets in".

Careless aggression where love should be. Religious and philosophical differences sparking off problems. Seeking sanctuary.

The Caution: Feeling disconnected from the situation, fearfulness. A feeling of being `under attack'. Fear and terrorism in all its forms.

This only strengthens my suspician that the Doomsday Clock is only promoting widespread fear.

Lazuli

Last edited by Lazuli : 19-01-2007 at 09:42 PM.