View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 03:52 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Thanks grazier..I think you're right about the sun. Below is what I found on the net. I will stay open to any other possible 'hints' as well.
Actually, reading this again, could have reference to our work...since we work with the aged, I guess our job may bring them some joy? Perhaps sunbird was acknowledging that

SUNBIRD
The sunbird loves life and happiness. It enjoys the beauty of the flowers and the harmony of nature. It is sensitive to disharmonious vibrations, which may cause it to take flight. Its medicine is to spread love and happiness among the flowers, animals, and people. The magic of the sunbird lies in being able to open hearts. People who have the energy of the sunbird display similar characteristics. They are constantly searching for balance and joy, helping others to enjoy life, and bringing forth the best from everybody. Like the sunbird, they despise ugliness and discord and will always find places where beauty resides.

Hi Night Spirit,

that is fantastic about the Sun Bird and I feel that it does hold a message for you. I feel positive about it connecting with your work. Whatever you feel about the experience is right, don't question the thoughts that come. Things happen for a reason.

When I was reading through that piece about the bird a thought flashed into my mind - you haven't lost someone to the spirit world lately, have you? Maybe one of your aged persons? If so it could be that they sent him to say thank you to you. Aren't they the Messenger Bird?

Blessings

grazier