View Single Post
Old 28-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
Are you serious? What a load of pure, unadulterated, egotistical ****. Who the heck do you think you are, to tell someone else, who has nothing but good intentions, to stop? Your ignorance is surpassed only by your arrogance.

This is laughable. You don't know the depth and breadth of Gem's experiences and neither to do I. I agree with most of Gem's thoughts, opinions and ideas about meditation, and I'll put up my depth of experience against yours any day.

It's a preposterous notion to claim that "a system" of meditation -- as defined by you -- is better than anyone else's methods or, dare I say it, system. Truly, utterly preposterous.

Oh, for pity's sake! There's no such thing. I mean, really. You are so filled with fear, it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Just look at people with premature arrogance overflow.

And we all know that if it's on the internet, it must be true...especially if it's been so judged by you.

I'm impressed what others have posted on this thread.

See what I mean.

I never recommend some system or practice designed or thought up by me. I Usally try it hit systems like Dzogchen, Kashmir Shaivism, Qi Gong, Zen I think you get my point. You can learn many of these for free in temples close by.

Or you could just make some stuff up :)