View Single Post
Old 28-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi Gemini,
I read your post with great interest and got a message for you while reading it. I heard “There is a test here to honor Self”.

I am also compelled to share with you a quote that sums up this experience you are having. Here it is:”Part of your mission on Earth is to master your thoughts, your vibration, your frequency so that you may move through life with ease.”

You are meant to have this experience to realize that how you treat yourself is of utmost importance. These energies are reflecting to you what your thoughts are of you. They’re nice sometimes, but sometimes they’re not.

You are being given a beautiful, but difficult, lesson that “mind is the builder”. How we treat ourselves is just as important as to how others will treat us.

I also was given that due to the atheism and lack of belief, any gesture toward Jesus would not be authentic and therefore ineffective. You don’t believe in Jesus, but you believe in these entities. It’s a paradox, yes? You are not required to believe in Jesus for this lesson, but to believe in you first. Sounds so contrite, but wear a bracelet to remind yourself that you are important and loved. Watch how these energies react when you constantly remind yourself. Best wishes!!.

Hi there,

Thank you for the interest in my situation. I really appreciate you taking the time to convey this information to me.

And that's really interesting that you were able to get a message like that!

I do hope that this is part of my spiritual journey and that these beings aren't actually "evil" as many who I've spoken to about their own "entities"/"voices" believe. I definitely don't regard these entities as negatively as I did when I first made this post, and they have also been much better for the past couple months.

Thank you for your insights into what's going on and for the suggestion about the bracelet. I actually had been thinking about getting a bracelet for a similar purpose recently. You've given me a lot to think about. :)

Best wishes to yourself as well, and hope you have a happy New Year!