View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl

According to Eban Alexander, the neurosurgeon who experienced a deep coma which led to his NDE, wrote a book called, "Proof of Heaven". During his NDE, he was taught evil is only allowed to exist on earth (and other lower physical planes) because it allows us to learn. In order to experience the benefit of free will we must be willing to experience being separated from the source of pure love. Those who are evil and those who are effected by it are gaining a great deal even if it seems twisted and unfair in the realm of earth. In the higher realms, there is no place for evil. In fact the love is so overwhelming evil could never arise.

I am quite familiar with Eban Alexander and have heard him speak (on youtube recordings). He's quite interesting.

During my own "miraculous" (the doctors' word, not mine) symptom-free spontaneous healing from a three day "irreversible coma", there were no impressions of either good or evil. There was only peace and reflection and awareness of possibilities regarding what happens next.