View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 02:57 AM
Glorymist

I was thinking about all of this after I left the last two posts.

The Atlanteans had all of this going on in their culture - - and more. So it is not exactly "new." It seems to me - - and this is just an educated guess - - to which I will admit - - that there would be a blurring of some very fundamental basics within the structure of the entire set-up of the Path - - and how it goes down - - but - - I would also have to admit that this would not be an impossible thing to do - - especially if it were an individual Soul or two (or two billion) that was going to "answer" for it all. I mean - - if this is what an individual Soul wishes to do with It's "life" - - then I would guess there is the possibility that It will be allowed to do just that.

There has always been that "quest" for immortality in the human animal. There may be a lot of people what will view all of this that way. If that's the case - - then it just adds on more lifetimes to what they need to eventually come to terms with.

I think you would be surprised at how *little* choice we are given as to what will happen in any particular lifetime. Soul gets VERY little "counseling and instruction" like this in *any* way until they are quite far along the Path. And then it is mostly down to - - "You will be dealing with this or that - - " - - and *not* an outlining of a long list of experiences that will take place.

So - - it would be my guess - - that if such a scenario was set up - - to have any Soul come down here and live a lifetime - - to later be frozen and to go "somewhere" to await the thawing of the body and the continued lifetime in that body - - that this would be a ploy / con / gimmick that would be offered to those who would think this would be impressive or an exciting / viable thing to do - - for whatever reason - - all stemming from Soul's belief about what is important to It and what is not.

Would it be possible ?? I suppose it would. After seeing some of the tactics being handed out for public acceptance - - I would say that ANY-thing would be possible - - and there would be some Soul somewhere that would want to go along with it. I would guess that Soul can do just about anything It wants as long as It knows It will be fully responsible for any and all actions and reactions - - eventually. It may not "know" that at the moment - - but it will become exceedingly clear eventually.

But - - what I said in another post - - about some cunning Soul hijacking an available body - - that too will hold true. Yet this too - - will eventually - - all work out.

Soul - - if the Truth be known - - is an incredibly gullible entity. The most powerful in all of existence - - yet incredibly gullible and naive. Do you get what I am saying here ?? Soul - - is the most powerful and capable entity "this side" of God IT-self. The only difference between any two Souls at any level of existence and "status" lies in their degree of realization as to who and what they are as Soul Itself - - and all that this implies.

People who like to believe that "Soul knew / knows everything and just has to remember" - - are misunderstanding the nature of Soul - - and are trying to pin attributes of the mind (a memory factor) onto Soul to make them feel better about their entire struggle with the Path of Life.

This is also one of the reasons why people like to believe that they chose to come here. They at least want to believe they had a hand in it all - - some degree of "control" if you will. If they didn't maintain this - - then they would have to come to full-faced terms with just how much they do NOT know about the Path and about LIFE.

As far as making choices NOW - - I believe that is exactly what I said at the end of my post to devolution.

Or - - were you just empnasizing that again ?? ! !

HeH