View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 01:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hi, I'm currently experiencing spiritual awakening/dark night of the soul/ego shedding and can't seem to keep my interest in reading anything other than spiritual stuff. Does this sound like something that would happen with spiritual awakening?

100% absolutely! It almost becomes a hunger to understand and you will find yourself reaching out for spiritual things..books, blogs, articles on line. I do agree that is definitely a part of it. What I found within my own awakening which started back in 2012 was that the more I read or understood through reading and research the more my vibration would "synch" up so I wasn't going through the initial stages which can be very trying. I found in the beginning the only way I can describe it was my inner vibration increased and my outer shell (body) was not flowing at the same rate. The more I learned through reading the more the flow started to come together and my body adjusted. I know this sounds strange but I can't really describe it any other way. When the ebb and flow is not together it causes distress, worry, sleeplessness, anxiety, paranoia even at times. Once they synch you will rise above it and feel more in tune as the rest of you catches up. The analogy I use to use back then was if you think of a mexican jumping bean left out in the sun where the outer shell is bouncing but the inside (bean) is banging around each time it does jump that is what the anxiety felt like. Through understanding more and reading that changed for me and I become one with the outside shell so as my vibration went up that nervousness and all the negative feelings left as I began to flow as one unified. But expanding my understanding of what was happening to me was what I credit for doing that.