View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is because I was waiting for you to mention it in a thread, not via PM.

There has been some things coming through, but I have been waiting for the time...and now, you have provided it in an open setting (which I much prefer).

"What you must understand and it is VERY important, is that Mahavatar Babaji was never 'real'...it is the same as Lord Shiva...never 'real' in any way that we can perceive them in this "reality".

We can have idealisms, conceptions of a 'mythical being' and like to believe they exist in this place or that...but they exist "everywhere" and "all at once" and take on the siddhis of omnipresence and omnipotence...so they can be "anywhere" and at "any time" and all it takes is a loving, open heart to access "their level".

You are too rooted in the "material aspect" of occult spirituality...Babaji is everywhere and nowhere...very elusive, if he even exists at ALL.

Now, the other day, I saw a You Tube video by Jaggi Vasudev (Sadguru) on exactly this same topic...and his observations are also my own, arrived at independently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9OThVe92GI

Oh my heart was beating so fast when you were typing your reply ,my friend.
I have still not gotten rid of my anxiety issues completely.LOL.

Glad you are not angry at my request.Thanks.

Mahavatar Babaji has given divine promise to his sister and devotees that he'll be in his physical body with his many renunciant students/monks/yogis in himalayas for a few more decades (including this one).

I just wanted to be one of his students and be a yogi/monk/renunciant in the himalayas.Mahavatar Babaji even gave me an advice that could help me in meeting him but the advice is very cryptic and I don't understand it so I thought maybe I will ask Shiv ji about the advice ,whenever you can(if you permit ) and if Shiv ji permits :-)

I will now watch your video.