Thread: tame crow...
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 10:45 AM
Master
Thanks for your lovely replies everyone - as we're talking about Angels here, I wonder if anyone's ever witnessed Angels fixing things, and a story to share here - the reason being I got my car fixed, I know what some are thinking as if, no don't go running off reading other threads, bear with me.

My little car is a 55 reg 2005 Colt Mirage - people keep saying upgrade it... so that's 10 years older than when I was going though 'stuff''''' with spiritual awakening - so me and little car have been on some journeys You know when I was in darkness with depression over sensitive hearing 'and' awakening before my NDE that little car kept going - and nearly 10 years now delivering church invitation flyers to 100+ shops, and it felt like God was holding me up by the shirt collar - my little car kept going.

Did my bit for the church and kids of the future recently, and yesterday followed all instructions, as on the Metatron thread... And anyone looking on now dealing with awakening and stuff going on - no giving up, see the life plan completed, get help... The pigeons make a noise that sounds like 'its falling pieces' and it was, so confide in someone you can trust 'and' on here, people who understand - and get help, that pigeon becomes 'a strength' for me when I hear it in later years, so get help, the light is beautiful after.

Well back to the car, I've been fixing a lot on it recently brakes and stuff, mechanic for 30 years - but this passenger door lock has been a problem lol re-fixed it and re-fixed it - one day i said that's it replace the whole unit unless you got any better plans my Angels - and at the time so busy, busy, busy with worldwide stuff - and I just chucked the mechanism back in held by a screw, didn't even bother putting it back right, use wife's car.

Guess what - its perfect 2 months on, no other explanation, only yesterday I told my wife, she replied ohh your Angels are mechanics now are they - apparently so, thank you xxx

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...