View Single Post
Old 15-12-2011, 12:28 AM
MYFIGO

From my healing experiences, it seems to me that the chakras are indicators of the state of being of their owner. For example:

I did a chakra journey with a woman I know who is the loveliest person. When we got to the joy chakra, even with our eyes closed, it was like the sun had engulfed the room. It was the most beautiful explosion of golden yellow. We both experienced it. It was very much about who she is.

Then while giving my boyfriend's foot one day, I was greeted with the most beautiful lime green and gorgeous red chakras. He is a farmer and spends a lot of time outdoors and is so loving.

I often see beautiful purple-blue chakras from those who are psychically gifted.

But I also see deviations of chakras too. Some are mis-shapen or of strange color and some have distortion like bad reception on a TV. When I see this, I know that person has an imbalanced chakra and I encourage them to grow and develop in those areas.

I believe the chakra is merely a reflection of one's inner being. Therefore, embracing and learning about those areas of one's life is the best way to open and enlarge one's chakra.

I would encourage focus on what you want. Setting boundaries of "I don't want this" and "not this" and "not that" sets one in a rigid box. How can creativity happen then? Try not to worry about what can go wrong... focus on what can go right.

I would encourage someone wishing to be more creative to focus on becoming a well-balanced, joyful and loving and forgiving person, interested in life and people, open to new ideas and being able to go with the flow. I think you will see your chakras expand beautifully and in a healthy and happy way.