View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumas
are they threatened do they think they are going to take over the world.

From what I've witnessed, yes they do.
And they are trying to stop any type of ascension?

They have been crippling me, and they still keep crippling me even when I'm not moving forwards. Their intent is quite clear.
They know me, and they hate me. They want to destroy me because of what I can do, and who I am. There's no other rational explanation for my experiences of the past year.

The more negativity they create on this realm, the more physical energy they have at their disposal to manipulate this world?
And that is also true. Based on what I've seen. Based on what I understand, by working against them when they are attacking me.

If I stay miles away from a negative physical source - eg, in a field? Their resources are limited, and I fend them off. Or rather 'we' fend them off. Angels included.
But if I walk in a pub for instance, or in a historically negative place, the attacks increase and become more intense / prolonged. Making it harder for me to defend against.
I still win, but at some cost to my bodily energy system.

In my experience, we need to seek out and cancel the work of dark practitioners. Those who 'devil worship'.
It's a very damaging reality that has damaged this planet for centuries.
They are inviting these beings upon us, and that isn't fair or just.
Where is our free-will where this matter is concerned??

Stand together as one, and radiate as much light as we can in the right directions.

Love and illuminance.

AM