View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Dumb american needs ruff translation for what "roger it" means please. Thanks Ascended Master.

Over the years I've had numerous different encounters (full blown attacks and attempted attacks) from different negative non-physical non-human entities. I've learned (the hard way) that this is simply part of learning/living within a realm where polarity exists......and especially if you're On The Path! Because I've had a few of these experiences, I feel I should toss in my .

The more you learn, the more you expand your awareness, the more Light you carry, the more you're going to be Tested by some negative non-physicals, up to a point that is. I'm sorry but these nasty characters are part of our onging spiritual growth and expanding awareness etc. and they are trying their dam**est to stop us at a couple different points on our Path. They're not drawn to someone who's holding more "Light" because they want to change. Many of them are drawn to you to flat out destroy you. To kill you if they can and if that dosen't work, then breaking you mentally is the next best thing. All some of these negatives want is to stop the Light, to stop the Light from increasing and spreading and they'll do whatever they can to accomplish their goal.

Now maybe I've misunderstood what's been called "negative spirits" here. Are all of you talking about humans who've passed that are less than filled with love n' light shall we say? Or are you all talking about what I think you're talking about.......negative spirits as in real negative non-physical and non-human entities? I'm talking about the second group.

Think of all this nasty business as Initiations upon your Path because that's really what they are. Initiations to see if you can hold the Light and not get driven mad from the attacks and constant onslaughts of negativity focused on you. Once you've experienced (survived!) a few of these in varying degrees of severity and length, then you've passed some major Tests/Initiations and move on past these entities and much polarity.

IMO if you're getting attacked psychically (which always manifests out into our physical world and bodies etc.) by some real serious big bad entities from another level, this is a pretty good sign that you're glowin' in the Dark enough so to have attracted the attention of some of them and they're going to try and stop you and your Light! Be strong and stay focused on what you know is right from deep in your heart and gut and you'll come out the other side of these Initiations as a new an improved version of your old self. This too is a very Alchemical process.

Thanks wise one. Needed that!

A year is a long test. And sometimes it's made me angry or sad.
Or I've acted negatively, in ways I wouldn't have, had I not been filled with such hate and discomfort, images or pains.
Had I not been physically assaulted for days on end. With forced possession their priority. These forces who use nothing but underhand tactics?

But I guess I do ultimately realise that this is all a big preparation for things to come. And I will always stand by the light, regardless of what dark energies do (or have done) to me.

I know in my heart I am light, through and through. And I will stand tall and proud.... with a bright white light strapped neatly to my forehead.

Erm.... to roger it?? Well.... to save any embarrassment! It means (white lie!), "to damage it"?
To destroy it? As you everso rightly say.
It's lovely to meet someone who can relate so closely!

Warm regards with mutual understanding.

AM