View Single Post
Old 30-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Lapis

As usual it sounds like we're talking about more than one thing. That's not anyone's fault.....only confusion about a very large, complex and multidimensional confusing topic! But, this is how we all chip away at the many layers of ourselves and the multiple realities we all actually reside and function in.

Let me first clear up the misunderstanding over what I was talking about that I've personally experienced many times. Did I at any point say that what I'd experienced repeatedly with those particular "negative non-physical non-human entities" was on the astral plane? No I did not. Why? Because the vast majority of those particular levels of attacks happened physically. They happened all day long every day for a couple of years and carried on into the night but rarely did they enter into the astral level. At least NOT in the same severity that they did physically. Just the opposite of what we'd normally think would happen right?

No one was more caught off guard than me and it took me a couple of years to even figure out what had been happening to me. It was really stupid of me because I was very familiar with these level of entities long before this, but I still didn't understand what all was happening to me and why at that time. It all worked out just perfectly however. I'm going to add that this happened during the worst and hardest years of 'phase one' of my personal ascension process. It was all related, connected and part of the whole process. Of course this does not mean that this will happen to any of you. I pray no one would ever have to experience that type of thing.

Think of hauntings and negative violent physical attacks that originate from a non-physical plane and non-physical beings but are carried out very dramatically in the physical plane! This type of thing happens far more than most people are aware of. And I'm NOT talking about traditional "hauntings/ghosts" where a human who's passed on is the one causing problems for the physical humans still living. No, I'm talking about higher evolved negative entities who've never been human. I hate to use this word but it's hard to communicate without using some of them......entities like demons.

Let me add quickly that there's all sorts of 'demons' functioning on different levels just as there are much higher (positive- our term) vibrating beings/entities etc. This is not a linear type thing, it's more complex and hierarchal in nature. So there's what I call little small-time petty negative nonphysicals and/or demons or whatever we wish to call Them all, and then there's much more advanced and talented nonphysicals and/or deamons etc. We usually run into many of these smaller ones on the astral plane (which is a big ol' place with lots and lots of 'stuff' in there!) and by no means am I suggesting that these level of attacks are not serious.......because they are IMO. All of them, at all levels, are serious IMO.

But having said all this, let me also add that I highly respect so called "negativity" no matter what level 'It' is. These negative beings/entities etc. have forced me to grow and transform and evolve when normally I would have rather been playing and having fun doing something else. These experiences caused by the negative beings has shoved, pushed, pressured me into higher states simply to survive and transcend Them and what They were doing to me! To me......that's a very positive thing! At some other level I personally believe that these negative beings are my helpers or guides, my last minute time-released safe-guards, who've forced me to a higher state, and for that I'm very grateful.

Anyone ever read the 5 books called The RA Material (book1) and the other 4 called The Law Of One? Book 5 explains what those 2 men and 1 woman who channeled those books went through physically over the years. One of the men was killed by a nonphysical nonhuman entity and the other 2 (and even their pets) were under nearly constant attacks the whole time.

Last edited by Lapis : 30-09-2006 at 09:47 PM.