View Single Post
Old 30-09-2006, 08:10 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Ha! AWESOME! Finally got sumthin going here. Had to slap yah around a bit, but I got your attention. Bravo!

I was so hoping that you two in particular would respond because of your experience in this area. First let me say, I agree with both y'all.

Kundalini, I know just what you are saying. That they are not always one and the same. The demon may not be the blockage or whatever true. However, it can be a transmutation of it or a result from the same misalignment if you will, but not always. I was making a very broad statement in hopes that some of you guys would fill in some details, And that you did! I appreciate your attempt at being gentle with your disagreement, but it not necessary to do with me. I love to be challenged and corrected even to the point where I might even say something that I don't 100% back knowing it will be corrected in a way that will give me more information. I am not afraid to be wrong. In fact, a lot of what I do is wonder around in my head or where ever to find where I am "wrong". But guess what, usually others can see your flaws better than you can, hence, I lay it on the line. I am blessed that my words can be viewed by those who have the vision necessary to offer such wonderful information about what I say. I am grateful, thank you!

I do not define surrender the way you do. Surrender to me is the purest act of humility. It is letting go or surrendering what you have. When you let go of your current beliefs it takes tremendous courage to do so. I heard a saying way back when that goes something like, "To resist the truth is to increase its force against you by a 1000 times, but to allow it to flow through you without resistance is to increase your force by a 1000 times". Ok, I think I just mutilated it, but you get the idea, I hope. "What you resist persists" sums it up. Surrender is letting go.

Chadley

Such humility is admirable Chadley. Actually though and I am unsure as to how I worded the the point I was trying to get across wrong but I do define surrender and acceptance exactly as you do. Even with that quote, that was what I meant. But there has to be a timing to it, I feel. I believe there are some things that need to be resisted because otherwise they would be harmful to us on some level and I believe there are some things that we should accept. This is what I meant by timing.

Of course, if you are referring to the acceptance of beliefs, then I fully agree and this is also what I meant by timing. I am of the understanding that acceptance creates flow in life and much like a broken tree across a river stems the water flowing through it, such is the power of our FALSE beliefs and the flow of our thoughts and life in general. Do you understand what I mean?

Thanks for reading and I am grateful for your insight, Kundalini.