View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Your post reminded me of an experience I had a long time ago. I went to a bullring in southern Spain where an Indian Guru was sitting on a stage in the middle of the bullring talking about the miracle of life. There were at least a few thousand people sitting in the circular bleachers around the bullring.

I got up from my seat, for whatever reason, and walked outside of the bullring and suddenly, without warning, everything disappeared, and I found my self-floating in golden light and the light was rich and thick with love. It was like I was in a fetal position and it felt like being in the womb, for my body was also made of that light, and I felt the comfort of being at home. The experience was timeless and it felt so fulfilling and comfortable. Like being in total rapture with overwhelming bliss.

Again, without warning, I was back in the bullring, staggering, intoxicated on the bliss from the experience I‘d just had, trying to find my seat. Much later, I interpreted that experience as my waking consciousness having slipped into the golden light of my own soul. The egg, seed, or over-self, that contains my physical body.

Even later on my path, I had glimpsed that over-self in experiences of expanded consciousness. While sitting on the beach at night in California, facing the Pacific Ocean, meditating, and your awareness moves out from your body on all sides. Expanding beyond your physical body, and you find yourself one with the clouds, the sky, the ocean, the land, etc. It is a very peaceful and serene experience.

But in my interpretation, the golden light was of my deeper being, soul, etc., while the white light, which I have also briefly glimpsed, is a more purer radiance from the source. Again, not refuting what others may have said, as this is but my interpretation.

Thanks for sharing, its interesting what you have to say about the white an golden light, how the golden light was your soul and white was source.. some things you also shared i have had the same or similar, the feeling of love and the womb thing and also the expansion becoming the clouds ect... but thats kinda trippy the way everything disappeared for you like that when you left the building lol. I don't know what else to add but, nice post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
. Interesting....and believe he saw what he did. After my NDE, I would regularly have real dreams about taking classes on the other side with what was scholars and guides( men in robes) in big amphitheater-like auditoriums. The sky seemed to be a soft orange-goldish color...but there was no sun. I learned through my NDE, that everything was energy. Thoughts, feelings, ect....everything is energy. I had never heard of this concept before this happened. I thought God was up in the tower of his castle too high to be reached...and very much on the verge of atheism, but settled for agnosticism/science in the end.

Cool, iv heard of others going to schools an stuff like that on the other side when they go to sleep, apparently some souls also want to ask about things sometimes before they decide to incarnate here so, if someone is ready to teach from here they may go (when they are sleeping) and give advice to souls on the other side about incarnating here, if that was me i would slap them an say what are you thinking!! get your ghost butt onto another planet! you don't want none of this! haha.. im joking, kinda.. but its interesting to know it can work both ways not one.

thanks guys.