View Single Post
Old 29-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Super Moderator
I would like to watch that. Unfortunately I can't. I have no TV therefore no TV licence, and the rules have changed since Sept 1st in UK anyway. Meaning catch-up BBC can't be watched without login details and a licence.

Never mind.
It's a bit too much for my tiny brain to be honest! Although I appreciate the concept for what I can make of it.

I often do wonder about parallel realities. Sometimes I return here from a dream-scape in which I have no knowledge of my own reality and the things I hold dear....meanwhile in that dream scape I was quite fine. though disconnected, as if on a different track entirely!
But it is poignant. That may just be some aberration of conscious awareness, or limited conscious awareness while existing here. And nothing to worry about in comparison to our Souls and Spirits.

Intuitively, I sense that it will be fine. When we pass things will be made more clear to us, and the reality we enter will not be so complicated to understand. But that is my own intuition based on what I have learned from loved ones passed over, who appear to remain connected, in awareness.