View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 05:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusionsay
There is always meaning when crow comes to us. Crow flies between the spirit realms. Always note his behaviour. Which direction did s/he come, which did s/he leave, was s/he flying fast, slow? Note all the details you can. Including times of day. Did s/he speak to you? It is always up to you to understand what message the crow has brought. Have you had many encounters with Crow as of late? or was it a one time thing? the one exception may be if this is ,was or is becoming you sprit guide. Our "Dodem" changes over the course of life, sometimes though it doesnt.
Crows are extremely intelligent if not the most intelligent of all birds. and have been known to actually speak like a parrot. Crow often teaches us of our path or purpose in life.

Did the man play a part? Maybe...I would have asked him.

The greatest thing to understand is the incredible gift that you received in being able to share time with the crow, and be in the crows presence. It takes a very awakened and spiritually aware person to fully realize the importance of the gifts the flyers have to offer.
remember "All things Sacred"
Great peace, Nahow!

It was a pretty special experience. The crow flew towards me and landed in front of me, to the right a little. S/he followed me around the corner of a building, and when s/he left, s/he flew past me on my left-hand side. S/he flew in front of me, but didn't land again. Erm I'd say s/he flew away pretty fast. It was around 8.50am. S/he didn't speak to me, but I got the feeling s/he wanted some food when s/he was hopping after me. Made me laugh because it was like s/he was a child. I thought it was pretty sweet. I wasn't scared until the man told me s/he might try to take my food and that I should walk inside. Even then, I thought "Nah, you wouldn't do that, would you. I'll carry on walking outside." It's not every day a crow follows me, and I eat outside frequently. I didn't think I had a reason to be scared. I was for a split second when the man warned me, though. I have been noticing a lot of crows lately, and I keep finding black feathers everywhere. Been seeing them every day for about a week and a half. One feather was in my garden, right at the entrance. I like to think the Crow came to me for a reason other than to eat my food. After all, s/he didn't take it from me. I will buy some bird seeds when I get a chance. I want to feed my new friends I've been making. I have found sooo many feathers lately. :)