View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 05:19 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoiyi
I live 24/7 with a member of the Corvus family he's sitting on my shoulder as I type this, this bird isn't a pet or captive bred, he chose to come to me from the wild when injured and as he will never fly again stays with me, I am licensed to keep and rehab wild birds and have the knowledge and experience etc to back this up.

From my knowledge of them I would say that the crow was more than likely more interested in the food you'd been eating than you per say. It would have to be following you regularly without the food to say it was you it was interested in.

All members of the Corvus family are extremely intelligent and will interact with humans for numerous reasons, they also recognize human individuals and will single them out but this is something that happens over time.

Some of these reasons can hold a spiritual element yes but until the same birds been visiting with you regularly or some unusual significant event has happened with it I would go with what I've said above regarding the food.

You could also go and learn about the medicine of Ravens and Crows, its quite fascinating and see how it links into your own life.

Makoiyi

Thanks for sharing your story.

I am going through a tough time at the moment, and I have been relying on spiritual guidance like I've never done before. I've also been finding black feathers every day for about a week and a half.

Yep, I've had a look at medicine meanings. Think its to do with transformation.