View Single Post
Old 25-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J
I can show you how it's being suppressed, and part of that answer is what I said before, that about materialistic science's modus operandi: Make a primary assumption, that's then built upon. And the more built the more precious the assumption becomes. So precious indeed, that is MUST NOT BE WRONG.
It must be hard when spiritual beliefs can't be validated scientifically, but you just got to accept it's subjective and guess work.
Quote:
Quantium physics has been buried under a massive propaganda from the more powerful Newtonian fringe. Look at Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Lee Smolin and many others, on the net and youtube. Se videos about Quantum mechanics, and Dawkins "Enemies of Reason". Dawkins and others do indeed point out much bogus, but what is dangerous is that they want to use it as an alibi to make an absolute statement of what reality is, and create a system.
I have seen that documentary and he doesn't make those claims.
Quote:
It's a serious problem, because physics faces a new perspective where traditional proof-making does no longer work. In order for science to evolve, the consciousness level of the scientist must rise (meaning the objective reality idea must be abandoned).
What consciousness level? Please explain.
No striving for objectivity? Then everyone is right and all beliefs are correct. Sounds like a New Age fairytale..
Quote:
But to some scientific materialists there is no such thing as consciousness. Consciousness is subjective and not part of the objective reality, they say. To the power elite, all talk about raising consciousness is scary.
But what is consciousness? And what is ''raising consciousness''?

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 25-12-2010 at 01:39 PM.