Thread: Did Jesus
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
This is how it sounds to me too.

I will say it once again, you can not believe some things from the bible and deny the rest, either you believe everything or you don't ( Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. )

Reincarnation and many other similar teachings leave the door open to "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" this is a teaching from Aleister Crowley, one of the most evil men and a satanist.

I was blind once and everyday I battle thoughts in my mind that try to push my away from the truth, now, it's seems so "crazy" to even believe in what the hinduism teaches, even today they worship statues... and this is one of the things that the God of the Bible always stood against saying: "Don't worship the creation, worship the Creator!"; check the roots of your beliefs to see from where everything comes.

' seems so "crazy" to even believe in what the hinduism teaches, even today they worship statues... '

Education education and more education then you might understand about Hinduism which you obviously don't