Thread: I saw the devil
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I totally understand you, I have 24 years of suffering, from the moment I was born to this very moment, almost all of it caused by my family, I often wondered myself what wrong have I done to be born in such an environment, one full of hatred, lies and evil... When I was born my parents were so incapable to take care of me that they left me to starve to death, my grandma saved me and when the doctor saw me he said that I should have been already dead.

You have 57 years of suffering and you are still here, this shows how strong you are!!

Last night I met two dark spirits, they had the bodies of two little girls, I was trapped by them in an apartment, the very same apartment I found myself several times when I was experiencing dark things.They were afraid of me, afraid that I have "the eye", I have no idea what it means, but they kept on repeating on and on: "The eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye...."; their presence was horrible and very vivid.

Lately I've been thinking about this verse: "If thine eye be single, thy body will be full of light"; I am pretty sure there's a connection.

I know people do not believe in these things but when you face them, they are more real than reality itself, their presence is overwhelming.

Never forget....
The visions you see are real but what you see in the visions are not.

' When I was born my parents were so incapable to take care of me that they left me to starve to death, my grandma saved me and when the doctor saw me he said that I should have been already dead.'

I feel compassion towards your Parents, they have missed out on rearing a lovely caring human being.