View Single Post
Old 24-12-2013, 02:27 AM
thecenterisstill

Love this. And this is also why I'm starting to understand why even if physical union in the traditional sense doesn't happen, it won't in any way change the connection and the influence it and he have had on my life. Many many times a day lately I'm reminded in my everyday interactions how much things have shifted for me, and in a relatively short time. It's amazing. Because of this beautiful man, yes, but there's something else too. The something else is in what you point to below. It's possible that I could have come to this place without him, but I'm so grateful it happened with him. It's definitely been a fun house. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
In my perspective, the whole concept of twin flames is a paradox.

Yes, we are all, as you say and as many others here have said, all ultimately one, connected to/made of the same Source energy, so from that perspective twin flames seem a bit redundant, or even don't make sense or offend and trigger some people .

However, I believe we came to this game show (Earth) to learn through polarity, duality, and contrast (and yes, ultimately to transcend it) so we created all kinds of fun ways to do this: male/female, dark/light, night/day, north/south, etc. etc. etc. Twin flames are merely an aspect of this "game" -- masculine/feminine halves with opposing yet perfectly complementary aspects. Yes, ultimately we are all one. But as we play in these dimensions, some say (and I believe) we did choose to "pair up" and see what happened from there.

Well, what happened was a whole of of chaos and crazy LOL, and also a whole lot of mind-blowing love, passion, magnetic pulls, synchronicities, magic, healing, soul upheavals, you name it. We all paid for our twin soul tickets and now here we are, in the fun house .