View Single Post
Old 17-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Anyone experience this???

Hello all,
I hope it’s ok if I join this thread by asking if anyone has similar experiences to me? I don’t really have anyone to ask as I’ve never met anyone who has been through similar situations. I can’t control my ‘gifts’ as in when I’m able to turn it on or off, it just happens. I have previously been told that I have clairaudience, clairvoyance and mediumship qualities. My question is, how do I manage and control what I have? Has anyone been through this experience? What did they do?
A little background info about myself: Since my childhood I have been able to see things, I say things as it’s not always in human form. I get the worse pressure pains in my head when something bad is going to happen to me. I do see orbs, normally bright blue or white. I have experienced being slapped across my face by something not visible, though this only happened ONCE when I was being bullied by work colleagues and I didn’t stand up for myself the way I should of.
I do readings but only on myself by using Tarot and Angel cards. I have been able to see in my mind’s eye an angel card before I’ve even turn the card over. I have also experienced having premonitions, which has always unfolded exactly how I saw it. I don’t quite know what it's called when you see someone as an example on crime watch and they interview someone who is meant to either not know or be grieving over someone, yet I know only by watching them that it’s not the case. With one particular incident when I saw the person on TV, I distinctly heard a voice saying ‘he did it’. Weeks later on the news they confirmed he was guilty. Can anyone please help explain what I’m dealing with??????