View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:07 PM
Knower

@motunforever, could you celebrate his birthday yourself & make that good?

You mention the boundaries & needing to protect self in the healing process. For myself, that is where I'm at when these closer connections end.

In fact, it has given me my power back to allow the disconnect to continue, if the connection was back & forth too much. There were 2 close souls that kept wanting me in their life then not, for number of years & eventually that is just not ok for my psyche (in this lifetime).

The beauty of these type of soul connections, is that they don't go away.
One can keep their reality until there is something that comes along, which is recognizing & healing (another soul connection, work on self, understanding of the reasons why).

The birthday of the first t.f. connection was significant for me. It's been nearly 10 yrs since I've seen him.. But there are a number of birthdays same day in his family & my own. The day, never goes unnoticed that it is his birthday too.

Another something I read recently that I'm taking to heart, is it said, people that spend money on, "experiences," gain more than spending money on, "things."
This is not directly related to your celebrating his birthday...
but maybe do something different to remind you of him, yet in this new journey you are on.

With the ex (first conscious awakening guy) I can't help but remember it is his birthday as we are celebrating same birthdays in my family of origin...but 10 yrs since seeing the ex, I would say it merges into bigger picture.

I envision heaven a lot.. & picture the connections there. This gives me more peace of mind knowing God's in control.

This latest soul connection guy I'm in contact with has a birthday
in a little over a week. We are Just friends & the intensity is there of these type of connections, so I need as much space as I need to be in contact with him.. He did not "replace," the other connections in my soul group but it's an add to.

I think of end of August/ September as being end of summer/ headed to fall, a time of Harvest. This connection LOVES to garden/ he knows how to work the land. Perhaps if you think of something your twin flame/ soul connection guy loves, and either magazine, or function, or however/whatever that is, include this into your day?
Could you get a card & keep it? Maybe tell him everything you want to say but then don't send it?

The beauty too of these meetings is the intense love, understanding which never has to go away, it evolves.
Sure, I say celebrate his 30th birthday, but maybe do so in a way you won't be hurt. Do something that makes a difference also to you because you exist. HUGS to you!