View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Some people might object to your 'inspired words', but one only has to examine the last 10 posts and one might come to the conclusion that Altair has 'become the enemy'. I have felt I have been put in that category numerous times when some posters have tried stirring hatred toward me by writing that I an a denier, "FALSE NEWS", "FOX NEWS", etc.. Surprisingly, the ones doing these personal attacks are Hindus or have Hindu leanings.
Which could also possibly have LESS to do with my religion and MORE to do with my gender... that's if we are going to "blame" anything other than the fact that I simply don't like you as a person...which has NOTHING to do with my religion. See, I am not making this an issue here, you are by talking trash to support your cause.

However, I am noticing that whenever and wherever these disagreements occur, it is always... ALWAYS the men vs the women rather than non Hindu vs Hindu. I watch all those you have issues with on here and we are ALL women! (Janielee, Josephine, Sky, Shivani) and Altair is the same! Go figure.

*reports thread*