View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I tell you what i'd be fascinated to hear - anyone got any stories or happenings of journeys to Heaven? Maybe on a new thread if poss and keep this one to energy - I personally haven't seen heaven this lifetime walking on this planet, although I know of it in respect that it exists with so many messages Ive received. So I would be intrigued to hear maybe there are many or maybe not... I have a friend who said he was shown a glimpse of Paradise, he says an Angel flew him there just for a little look, and said the feeling of peace and that it was so beautiful. I say again anyone feeling so low in a dark place, we can't fast-track to it 'we have to see it through' here first, whatever problems to solve life puts in our paths, look for answers maybe on this forum then enjoy life.

Hi One-light.

Heaven is the realm of the gods (the Elohim).

It starts at the crown chakra, just above the top of the head and extends into infinity.

When one raises what is called the Kundalini energy all the way to the Crown, it opens up and a glimpse of heaven is given. Communication and interaction with heavenly beings usually follows.

I've had that experience and a few others on this forum as well.