View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 08:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I see, an immersion. I see, I believe that the Immersion in the Spirit is what is called the "Unction" Yes? And so we are unctioned with the essence of the Father which is Love, and Love manifested is Christ, the flow of Love manifested is the Spirit? And so the streams of Living water, of Love manifested being the connections the "thirsty" souls have with those who have this Love living in them?

Am I getting somewhere?

i think so! that ties in with the the Odes of Solomon which seem to explain the ideas found in John, and what you said too.

"My heart was pruned and its flower appeared, then grace sprang up in it, and my heart produced fruits for the Lord.
For the Most High circumcised me by His Holy Spirit, then He uncovered my inward being towards Him, and filled me with His love.
And His circumcising became my salvation, and I ran in the Way, in His peace, in the way of truth.
From the beginning until the end I received His knowledge.
And I was established upon the rock of truth, where He had set me.
And speaking waters touched my lips from the fountain of the Lord generously.
And so I drank and became intoxicated, from the living water that does not die.
And my intoxication did not cause ignorance, but I abandoned vanity,
And turned toward the Most High, my God, and was enriched by His favors.
And I rejected the folly cast upon the earth, and stripped it off and cast it from me.
And the Lord renewed me with His garment, and possessed me by His light.
And from above He gave me immortal rest, and I became like the land that blossoms and rejoices in its fruits.
And the Lord is like the sun upon the face of the land.
My eyes were enlightened, and my face received the dew;
And my breath was refreshed by the pleasant fragrance of the Lord"