Thread: Please help me
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 03:00 AM
Seeker

Please help me

Hello everyone, I would like to ask a question, but I will tell you my situation first. My mother is 72 years old and she has developed vertigo, back in November 2009 just right after her husband died. Come to find out after her husband died she found out that he wasn't a very good person he was a child molester which no one knew it at the time, and he tried to dominate her a lot. He wasn't never physically abusive just treated her like she had no voice. He made all the decisions in their marriage and she couldn't say anything. I have talked to her and explain to her how she shouldn't let a man treat her like that. That she had a voice and she should be able to use it. Like I said her vertigo started right after her husband died. My question is, could her vertigo be cause from her dead husband spirit be around her? I forgot to mention that she has been to a lot of doctors. To all different kinds of doctors, and had a lot of different test run on her like MRIs CAT scans you name it. She's had every test under the sun, but her test came back as normal.she's healthy the doctors can't find anything that could be causing her vertigo. My next question is how do I go about to find a true psychic medium? I don't want to find someone who would lie to us and just take our money and run. Thank you for taking time to read my post have a good day.