View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleheart
I am a keyholder and my cycle continues... I am a keyholder and as far as i know i have a twin that has the other keys... to unlock more of my life path as keyholder... Anyone have any thoughts or know any other keyholders?
Hi again gentleheart. I took a look at your other threads and posts. It seems "keyholder" is the central theme in everything you post and share. You said other people have confirmed this; are you in a spiritual group of some kind? I was really just wondering where it is you're getting this keyholder idea from, and I suppose I should have asked a couple of posts ago. It struck me in your first post when you added that, because past life regression doesn't require being anything at all. It's like stating I'm interested in learning to kayak because I'm an Aries.

So that's where my initial question came from: wondering why you feel the need to label yourself a keyholder, in order to do soul-investigation work. And I noticed you are in your 20s. I joined a cult at the age of 28. Spiritual work is age-influenced in many regards. One reason for that is our karmic contracts tend to play out earlier on in our lives. Which then leaves us free in our later years to create new karmic ties that will play into our next lifetimes. So this sounds like your karma at work. And it makes sense now why you don't understand why labeling yourself a keyholder, or anything at all, is irrelevant. It's not irrelevant to you, because it's part of your karmic path right now. So that's that. Good luck to you.