View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Whisperer

Moldavite does indeed come from when meterorites impact the Earth (most of it formed millions of years ago from one asteroid impact) and because of this it is becoming limited in supply. The jewellery market is also buying the stuff up at the moment in bucket loads, making it expensive and even rarer. It is believed that in the future, mining of the crystal will stop completely due to depleted stocks.

The crystal itself is a very interesting one and very powerful to boot. I've worn mine in a clasp around my neck for weeks at a time and it has never caused me problems, but I guess everyone reacts to stones differently.

It has been used since ancient times as a good luck charm and is cracking at getting the best out of other crystals (it allows them to resonate at a very high level). And then of course, its good for connecting with Star People.

Theres a book called Moldavite: Starborn Stone of Transformation by Robert Simmons and Kathy Warner wich is packed full of information on this very special stone.