View Single Post
Old 23-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Venus

Double Training w Diet Plan Next 4 weeks

Hi everyone.I used to exercise for a living 10 years ago and just finished training the last 3 months by doing yoga and jogging walking 3 to 10 miles a day.I hated it because as a fitness model I had lifted heavy weights training 2 body parts a day,then walking fast on the treadmill for 30 minutes and that kept me at 14 percent bodyfat w a diet of brown rice,protien shakes and salads and oatmeal as well as chicken breast.Now the past 6 years I am vegan and prefer fitness classes.I have been off 3 weeks but ran a 5km today for cancer.Tommorow I am starting at 5 5 130 pounds because I was off diet too.I will be doing yoga 5 days daily and a class of circuit training w weights,arriba or boxfit.My diet will be gluten free oatmeal,rice,beans,salad and cabbage.All vegan and bland for 80 days.I will throw in some flax seed and use hemp seed oil.I was thinking I could record my progress on diet,weight and exercise to motivate me and maybe you.Yoga is something I never take out of my regimen and next year I start karate again,I am a blue strioe belt.Time to get that black belt!!!That's it,that's the next 2 months.Just glad running is over.