View Single Post
Old 29-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
So they believe lol

Well often, that is revealed, through less than effective outcomes, which have a habit of repeating themselves over and over until i make the connection lol ... ultimately with probably as much forethought as has gone into this post, i let them go and see what surfaces. It has taken me a long time to shift into that 'space' but it was crucial to my ongoing 'experience that i did, if you can read between the lines there my friend x

I do and I agree...well said...on the one hand, what is there to add, LOL?
At the same time, acceptance is a 2-way street. It's not all on you, or on me, etc.
I have also come to see that other's rights to limit your connection are no more important than your right to be accepted fully on all "levels" (pardon to Gem)...

Ergo...if they will not do so, you or I or whomever are free to set our own limits. Limits are not just for the initial "limiter". LOL. The "limitee" is also a "limiter".

I.e, by stepping away, you limit the limitations, or restrictions, put upon you.
I limit your ability to limit your acceptance of me.
Or, I limit your ability to interact with me in such a limited way.
That's not acceptable to me, and I won't be or can't be confined by your limits.

Like with my ex, who had depression and was unable to interact. When he wouldn't get help, after several years, I had to limit our interaction...i.e. get a divorce...and it was necessary for my own emotional health and wellbeing. If others play the limits game at the most fundamental levels, then I find removal of self is the normally best option.

Quote:
Innate feelings of human worth, for me, are not simple beliefs ... they are realizations which dont shift with my conscious 'egoistic' perspective lol that statement reminds me of that cartoon Hugo Ago Go lol he was some super detective i think lol ...
I agree. I think much of what we call emotion is the orientation of the soul. To separate compassion or joy or many other fundamental aspects of the soul amounts to a sort of murder or death or trauma. It is the truth of who I am that doesn't change rapidly but rather is revealed or unveiled or polished over time. These are not the same as passing sensations that many call emotion. Again, we don't have enough words to describe the differences but I think we all understand.

Quote:
If i dont endure the suffering i attach to those scenarios i don't maintain the presence of mind to detail my experience ... suffering is ended by one means or another or another or another ... whether it be through the examination of beliefs or the cessation of ones life giving breath ... bottom line in one sense ...

True. But do you seek healing? How do you cope? I am pretty much assuming that people seek healing or at least a way to cope, which often leads to understanding the need to heal. This is where we can be of great assistance to one another. During times of war or disease or "acts of God"...or living in areas of deprivation etc...suffering and loss are widespread.

Often the only things we can offer one another is the only thing we truly need -- the love and support, the compassion and understanding of one soul to another.

Quote:
Most definitely not 7L ... well, truth be known, we can believe we are just 'binning them' and 'numbing out', however, feelings arise 'to be expressed' and within that generous framework, the scope is infinite ...

I feel that part of our dilemma originates through trying to second guess that which is yet to be revealed lol xx

;) I try not to second guess...I just try to stay with whatever, LOL...
but I suppose I can work on that one. I have a habit of calling it like I see it, and if I have only partial info, well, c'est la vie

It reminds me of that "classic line" in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Which I highly recommend, btw.

Magorium to Mutant "Mutant, I have something very important to tell you!"
To Molly after his call to Mutant cuts out: "Oh well...he'll figure it out".

Peace, blessings, & much love
7L