View Single Post
Old 28-05-2016, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator
mklem, I send you my love, kind thoughts and prayers.

I know. Many years ago I also went through the most horrendous 'attacks'. I will not even describe them as I don't wish to dwell on it too long, and they were graphic and too horrific. I didn't even know for sure what it was at the time.

I fought this myself with my own stubbornness. Like dream jo says -We mustn't let them bully us! Would we let ourselves be bullied by a person on the physical? No we wouldn't. We would fight back. So I did. I fought with the most vitriolic primal energy, at first, then by indifference, and a complete shutting-down of everything 'spiritual'. I got on with survival and life.
Weirdly, it worked. I entered an empty space. No history, no future. Nothing. It was very scary but it was MINE!

Then gradually I re-entered ordinary life and put my energies into loving quests. That passion, plus a powerful and wilful ignoring of all that had gone before, led me to the 'right path' for me. The one who had preyed on me before was no more. I guess they went to their own Astral space, somewhere completely different, and nowhere near me.