View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
As above so below.
Just cause an intelligence doesn't have a body, doesn't mean they're enlightened and seek only love.

Many spiritual teachers warn against occult practices, as much of this involves astral beings rather than higher intelligences. It's a risk one takes I guess, and requires discrimination and a connection to source.

We certainly attract that which we dwell on.... as you proposed... yet light does attract varied beings ,rather than only angelic ones. It would seem.

Henri--

I should probably just leave well enough alone on this, but each time I think we're on the same page (you & I) I get struck by some words you use.

Working with "astral beings" could be the very noble work of those who do soul retrievals--in spirit or out. You talk as if "astral" is like hell. In terms of vibration, it is a damn site better than "here"--in that the vibration is slightly higher.

We probably all were there for some period of time. It doesn't mean these are "demonic" entities because they are spending time in astral. It may be all their expectations at that time allow them to experience.

Of course, others may chose to stay there longer because those are the kinds of choices they are making.

As to "angelic" beings--it is my understanding (and I could be wrong on this) that angelic beings just haven't lived carnate lives. An angelic being may not have "angelic" actions just because they've never lived a physical life. They are merely inexperienced.

I guess the assumptions most make are that angelic beings are most comfortable not in physical because their impulses are that way---I really haven't thought about it that much.

For instance, there are many formally religious people who insist that one's guides, or at least Master Guide, must be angelic--never lived a physical life.

Aside from the fact that they don't really have any "real" experience dealing with the challenges of being like us, I don't see that that is necessarily an advantage. Plus, I believe i remembered my master guide in several other lives, so it doesn't really make sense to me. [As someone said earilier, it's easier to think of higher self being just pieces of us, so maybe I am not aware high enough and they are indeed "angelic". }

Are these ideas from specific places or just your beliefs? Are they related to teachings of Kryon?

Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 10-11-2012 at 03:52 AM.