View Single Post
Old 15-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I think there's a fine line between someone who genuinely has something that needs to be shared about spirituality and someone who just wants their opinion to be dominant.

Submitting to someone elses idea of what is right without thoroughly examining the basis of their teaching seems inherently wrong to me, I admire the Buddha saying to examine what he taught to see if it was true, not just to accept it, slavish acceptance is what the Christians and the muslims demand, I suspect Buddhists don't require slavish acceptance.

Still we do need some sort of guidance. As far as I can see ideally we would come to be guided from within, but that's a lot trickier to set up than just blindly submitting to a dominant spiritual opinion.

Where did these INSIGHTS arise from???

They did not arise from Conditioned Mind , nor from ego ....... so where then?

Such Insights arise when you are in a State of Peace and Understanding ...... what is that state?

Implanted within each is a HIGHER MIND ( what Jesus called the Holy Spirit in ACIM) and we are in tune with it whenever we are in Peace. It is quite subtle most times ....... but can arise like a Lion if IT needs too ~

ASK IT your questions ...... and then forget trying to figure out an answer. Enter Peace ...... answers arise as you make a Quiet Space for them to be heard ~

Mooji , Eckhart Tolle , ACIM ........ great guides if you need them ~ i needed them ;) ...... if you have a strong ego , it is well to have guides on the Earth!