View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 02:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer
still something don't seem right , why would advanced aliens like anunnaki(spelling?), need to splice humans for gold mining when they probably could build machinery that would be much faster and far more efficient? or if the Egyptians could use frequency and vibration to quarry and build pyramids , why wouldn't the anunnaki use it to mine the gold?

I wondered about that, too. These beings traversed the stars...yet depended upon slave labor to do the mining...??? Doesn't make sense. I've wondered if instead of mining, the being found on earth was genetically tweaked for the production of food (farming, harvesting, preparing) and to do other menial tasks. The late Lloyd Pye pointed out a great deal about the question of just how our food sources...grains, fowl, cattle, etc. ...were produced by primitive humans, and how could they possibly reason to labor for hundreds of years to produce. For instance, the progenitor wheat plant the chaff is so tightly bound to the seed and the seed is so tiny it would have been almost ridiculous to use it as a food source. Yet the wheat that's been developed to modern wheat, the chaff comes off easily and the seed is much larger. He also speaks of the original beast that cattle were derived from...a very large and wild creature. How were primitive humans able to bread it to a smaller, gentler creature? Where could that knowledge possibly come from?

I neither believe nor disbelieve the stories of the Annunaki, it may be fact or fiction, but rejecting it because it "sounds too fantastic" doesn't sit well with me. Such opinion is counter to true science. Modern science of the day scoffed at the idea that the ape and giant panda actually existed until specimens were produced.