View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
The Emerald Tablets:
I've seen lists of viruses and the relevant frequency and length of time needed to penetrate the body. I'll have to do some more digging to recover these...

If you can find the list I would be highly interested. I've been collecting frequency's for similar uses and am aware that 741hz is very useful against viruses. I know some of the plant/flower essences are too but in most cases do not know their frequency's, so if you find that list please post it.

PS Have you listened/read to some of the Michael Tellinger stuff on how sound and frequencies was used in Sumerian times to power great gold mining operations and indeed whole empires? The things the call 'cattle culls' are particularly interesting. Given what we now know about sound and how different frequency's will arrange sand on a plate on a speaker it certainly looks like these 'cattle culls' were power plants. Which makes a lot more sense than archeologist claiming they were cattle pens or houses when they can no doors, no entrances or exits. He also goes into genetic coding and how early humans ....well never mind to long to type, but any of the resent tranlations of the Sumerian texts will get you there. The Emerald texts were channeled, I forget by whom but presumable by a Annunaki who at various times called himself Thoth, Horas, Ra and some other names. However their tale of humans ealy existance is not much different than what's found in the Sumerian texts which are mankinds earliest written records and were carved in stone, hence their survival. Fascinating stuff! My first entry down this road of ancient archelogy and civilizations was the Emerald Tablets actually.