View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyesociety
Yes please! Amazing you were raised with this knowledge.
Could you expand on any of the ancient Egypt details? I loved ancient Egypt but now that I know its quite different from what I was taught its even more fascinating.

Also is there any evidence that the Thoth emerald tablets exist, or where they are? I can't seem to find this out online even though theres images...idk
The Emerald Tablets:
http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

And because most people won't understand the metaphors used, here's a handy guide that clarifies things written in the Emerald Tablets: http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot....pare_8947.html

The tablets themselves were initially donated to a private library for safekeeping.. I believe they may have moved since then.

Egypt was build prior to the great flood described in the Emerald Tablets (and the bible), and they used what we would call ancient technology to construct them. The technology back then was primarily sound / frequency based. Sonics and ultrasonics can be used to produce a wide range of effects; from deconstructing selected materials, curing diseases and viruses, levitating objects, clearing blockages in our energy fields, and much more.

To go into a bit more detail, we know that producing the right frequency of sound will shatter a crystal glass. In a similar way, each object has its own frequency at which it resonates. If you find the right frequency, and make the sound loud enough, you can, eg, make stone crumble. Any biologists here will also confirm that viruses are crystalline in structure.. find the right frequency for each virus, and you can cure it in a few minutes. There's a lot of research into this in certain areas.. but I've not got the info handy at the moment. I've seen lists of viruses and the relevant frequency and length of time needed to penetrate the body. I'll have to do some more digging to recover these...

Sound was also used to levitate objects, or more accurately, countering the effect gravity had on them. I'm a little unsure of the dynamics here because it was explained to me when I was too young to comprehend the details. But I was told that the pyramids were constructed from the top down.. and only lowered to the ground when each piece was in place.

Referring back to the great flood, this was a specific time in our past when the energies were right to allow us to take the next step in our spiritual journey. You have to keep in mind that we were fifth dimensional beings at this stage. We had great abilities and technologies available to us. A grid was set up (I won't go into too much detail here because it's partly covered in the video) and a group entered it where they used physical technology to replicate spiritual energy; this is essentially what we consider to be the luciferian rebellion these days; the use of technology to replace/replicate spiritual progress.

This attempt backfired and resulted in Earth's magnetic poles shifting. There are many ways of explaining this, so I'll cover an aspect that wasn't explained in the video. The magnetic poles essentially store Earth's memory.. or more accurately, the bonds that dictate which elements can bond with other elements. When they shifted, the bonds of every man made, non-naturally forming, material lost its cohesion.. fell to dust. At the same time, because we're linked to the Earth's energy field, we also lost our memories.. and our connection to the Light.

We 'fell' so to speak. We became primitive beings with no access to technology, our higher self, or the Light. This is why all the ancient cities and relics we find are all made of natural materials. Nothing man made survived unless it was protected by those few who shielded themselves from the pole shift.

The Emerald Tablets describes a little of what happens next, but other beings came down and helped out as needed. This is why we see Pleiadian influences in the bird tribes (native americans), Sirian influences in Egypt (google 'dogon sirian' for more info), Dragons in China... each major region had their own specific needs that other races were able to assist with. This is why we have so many different spiritual and religious views; they were designed to meet the needs of the local people. But the important message here is that 'god' as it's referred to in most religions talks about the specific deity/deities that influenced them; which is to say they were simply enlightened beings from a different race. There is a greater, all encompassing GOD that we are all a part of.

I think the video did explain something of this, but Atlantis was situated where the Bermuda Triangle is now. When we fell, Atlantis sunk, but not before the dimensional fabric ripped open. What came through wasn't just the wayward spirits described in the video.. many/most of the mythical creatures we have reports of also came through. This day has routinely been celebrated as Halloween.. While a good portion of these creatures were returned home, some of them did manage to stay here and have enough of an impact to create the folklore we have today.

Alright, I'm going to pause this here and let you ask any questions, or for more details in specific areas.