View Single Post
Old 27-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

Omg, neverbethesame, they definitely DO have a soul!! I even have memories of being in my mother's womb feeling warm and content. I even recall having these memories and thinking about them when I was really young. Also, they say that when I was being born, It was hard to get me out of the womb..lol! Like I didnt want to come out, as I was very comfortable in there.!

Also, my older sister died in my mother's womb-- she accidentally strangled herself with the umblical chord when moving around in the womb. I had a dream of her many years later and she actually was grown now --wearing a white robe and similar hair that I have--only more strawberry blondish colored and wavy as mine is too. THen I have been reading accounts of children's Near Death experiences. One child named Todd Burpo in the book, "Heaven is for Real" saw his older sister who was never born - was a miscarriage. She grew in Heaven. He met her while there and when he was revived he told his parents that he never knew that he had another sister. His mother was in shock as she never told her other children about that miscarriage. This girl was hugging him and following him around in Heaven- it was so cute readng how he wasnt too crazy about this young girl following him and hugging him ...lol!