View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 05:55 PM
seahorse

I'd like to offer a different perspective..why must we accept the Bible, the Torah, any ancient text and not Gnostic texts such as the Gospel of Judas? The fact that many people believe (or forced to believe in Christianity) doesn't guarantee it's correct. I look at God's creation, Nature and see Logic everywhere except humans. Bible says God created us in his own image. The God is not perfect. And if he is allmighty indeed, why didn't He make us perfect in the first place ? Why did He created Satan (a name nowhere to be found in the BIble) didn't He know he would betray Him ? It doesn't make sense, and the Church could never provide a satisfactory answer except "God works in mysterious ways". I can think of an alternative theory : There was indeed a battle in Heaven. Good versus Evil. And you know? God lost. What we experience is a universe made by the Deceiver, giving us false hope because he get his kicks watching us struggle in vain all our lives believing in false salvation, stumble and fall, get up again believing in his lies. He even sends his demons disguised as angels to give us courage so we don't give up and spoil his party....a theory but we can't prove it's wrong....right ?