View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 05:59 AM
Master

I'm so sorry I'm late to this thread. Short answer is that I've been excruciatingly busy, but finally making time to give this a crack!

* Steampunk tarot

1. Who are you?
Ace of Wands reversed. Someone who may be seen to be successful... but who isn't sure they
re holding the right branch (ie, may not be sure they're happy with what they have).

2. What do you want?
Knight of Swords. I want to be an adventurer! This person travels a lot, packs light. There's a lot of movement and variety here.

3. What do you need?
Ace of Cups reversed. HMM. Well, this cup is saying 'disappointment and sadness'. Perhaps it may be time for me to start expressing the unhappiness I feel inside. I'm looking at the spread of suits here - fire and water are opposing attributes, perhaps I'm simply in the wrong environment.

4. What's your best quality?
Justice. Apparently I'm very fair and reasonable?! Haha. This suggests a capacity to weight up between options well.

5. What's your worst quality?
High Priestess - I'm seeing here an over-reliance on intuition, and someone who is very comfortable in that zone (almost too comfortable). I'm entertained by this because in some industries this is a major plus, but I can see how in something like my clinical job this is an issue.

6. How do 4 + 5 work together?
9 of Swords suggests that they don't, that I frequently am paralysed by conflicting desires to reason things out vs go intuitively. Not an easy one.

7. How to better your worst quality? The Tower is saying here, swift sharp approaches. I'm almost seeing the word "puncturing" here. At risk of turning myself into a self-sabotager, it's almost as if the card is saying it's time to learn to be more logical and less intuitively led.

8. How to strengthen your best quality? 3 of Cups. I need to keep hanging out with my peeps, by the sounds of things. Perhaps they keep help me grounded and mellow - which is a much better place to operate from.