View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 11:31 PM
Master
Last night, as I do every week, I took a group of women OBE. We've had many destinations, into each others bodys to sort of MRI/Catscan issues and do diagnosis, past lives - a few of those have been waaaaay to intense! and my favorite Off Earth.

Last night our destination was the Dark Side of the Moon. 4 of us went together and when we travel we keep a light point of check in with each other so we can stay together as a group and get our landing the same. After nearly a year of weekly OBE's we are getting pretty good at landing in the same spot together and staying together as a group as we move through areas particularly during off planet travel. We are able to discuss in short words and phrases what we are seeing to each other and mutually examine things and places as one would in a zoo or bio-park.
Each woman has slightly different abilities, some psychically SEE better, others are more kinesthetic based and can discern the types of energy fields we've moved into, others have strong connections with Guides/Angels which help them interpret what they are experiencing.
Group Field work adds a whole new layer and level of comprehension to OBE exploration.

While we could banter words and definitions all day about what's actually happening ....the' DO' is much more interesting than the 'define'.