View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 06:18 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress

Anyway, these weird vision issues have been bugging me. Has anyone else experienced vision problems after they started seeing aura? I'm not sure if it's just regular eye problems since I'm relatively young (I'm 16). I would be so grateful for any info or feedback. Thank you! Also, does anyone know if there's any way to get rid of the ability to see aura? It's really become a scary issue as the months go on. Thank you.

I saw everything that you are mentioning here except the black spider. I only saw black orbs when I was wrongfully looking into darker energies. I am not saying that this is the case with you, as their is no doubt if they are indeed black orbs floating around, but you could be going through a negative awakening that should be stopped, they can very well be eye floaters, or many other possibilities. When it comes to turning it off, trust me you don't want that. You should be proud that you are at the spirtual level that you are. Thinking positive would help out greatly and reading more spirtual books. I would also recommend joining some spirtual/religious branch.

Turn to God as always for help if you feel you need it. God always has your back.