View Single Post
Old 13-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress
Anyway, these weird vision issues have been bugging me. Has anyone else experienced vision problems after they started seeing aura? I'm not sure if it's just regular eye problems since I'm relatively young (I'm 16). I would be so grateful for any info or feedback. Thank you! Also, does anyone know if there's any way to get rid of the ability to see aura? It's really become a scary issue as the months go on. Thank you.

Hi,

I have. My primary guide advised me earlier this year that I would start to see interdimensional energies. That during this process my regular vision required some transformational changes(I'm 74).

During one of my telepathy sessions earlier this week I focused on visualizing my telepathy partner. What I got was a fuzzy facial image a few feet from where I was sitting. During that sesion I was advised that my transition to visualizing these energies for me will be slow and natural. That in the process the regular vision will be required to adjust.

In another sesion with a different telepathy partner I was guided to expect some scary vision issues. The human intellect is not prepared to accept and adjust gracefully to this sort of thing. I was told that my regular vision is just fine and that eventually it will work in harmony with my new visual abilities.

I hope that my experiences with this will add a level of comfort for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/